This resource offers lots of examples of end products for K-12 students in multiple area.
This resource offers excellent guidance for public products. Among the questions they invite:
- Is the product authentic?
- Is the product attainable in the amount of time that students have available?
- Do students have access to the supplies and resources needed to complete the product?
- What components of the product should be done by individuals, and which components should be done by the group?
- Will all groups be creating similar products, or will/can all products be different?
- Will the product show evidence of students meeting standards and learning targets/goals?
From the abstract: